To Friends, to Beer, Two Blokes.
We’re a craft beer brewery located at 547 Long Point Road in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina in the Charleston area. Grab a pint of your favorite, and spend some time with Two Blokes.
At Two Blokes we strive to produce solid, unpretentious, and approachable beers. Our goal is to find something for everyone to enjoy. Our beers include everything from hoppy IPAs to sessionable pub ales and fruity saisons. So everyone – from newbies to craft beer aficionados – will find something to enjoy.
Our beers feature unique hop and grain combinations, along with some intriguing ingredients found locally and from the other side of the planet (our original founder and head brewer hailed from Australia!).
Check our FAQ if you have any questions.
Two Blokes Brewing Code of Conduct
As a women owned and operated brewery, we are firm in our belief that creating a safe and inclusive environment is imperative to growing as a company and creating a lasting community. We are committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We spread these ideals and our zero tolerance stance on harassment to all who are affiliated with our brand including owners, staff, customers, vendors, and community partners.
We will continue to be diligent in our resolve to be a welcoming space, comply with ethical standards, promote equality, and encourage diversity in the craft beer industry.
Unacceptable Behaviors and Harassment include, but are not limited to:
- Belittling, or subtle expressions of bias
- Verbal, physical, or written abuse or assault
- Bullying, intimidation, or victimization
- Inappropriate use of company property or assets
- Failure to comply with company values
- Illegal activity
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, body size, age, race, or religion.
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices.
- Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names.
- Gratuitous or off-topic sexual images or behavior in spaces where they’re not appropriate.
- Physical contact and simulated physical contact without consent or after a request to stop.
- Threat or incitement of violence towards any individual.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Stalking or following.
- Sustained disruption of discussion.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
We want everyone who enters our taproom to feel comfortable to be themselves in an equal, safe, and respectful setting. Please speak up if you witness or experience any of the unacceptable behaviors listed above and report incidents to email@example.com.
Violations of the Two Blokes Code of Contact will be taken seriously and result in investigation and disciplinary action, when necessary. Cheers!