About Our Taproom
Our taproom is now back open! We’re so excited to see our customers again and be serving up great beer safely. PLEASE HELP US KEEP EVERYONE SAFE AND KEEP US OPEN BY FOLLOWING OUR RULES. We appreciate your cooperation.
– We are asking that ALL guests wear masks upon entering the taproom and ordering from the bar. Please keep your mask on while ordering and until you are seated at your table. We also ask that you wear your mask to and from the restrooms or on the way outside to order from the food trucks.
– We are currently only accepting credit cards. No cash.
– Please do not enter our taproom if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
– Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, at the ordering station, and at wall mounted dispensers in the taproom.
– Floor tape and stickers have been placed along the order line route to measure 6 ft distances. Please mind this social distance by standing on the stickers while you are waiting to order AND in the common space of the taproom.
– Taproom tables are spaced apart per DHEC and SC requirements for safety. Do not move the tables. No seating is available at the bar at this time. KEEP YOUR CHILDREN WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. Children may not roam the taproom. The Half Pints Kids Area is currently closed.
– Taproom rules and guidelines are posted throughout the taproom to inform guests what we expect from them as patrons of our establishment. Customers will be refused service if they do not adhere to the Two Blokes taproom rules after being corrected. Just remember, we’re all in this together!
– Our staff are following safe serving protocols. Staff will be masked at all times. Please respect their space and follow their instructions. We are cleaning and sanitizing frequently and throughout the serving process. All tables are cleaned and sanitized between patrons. Please do not lean on the bar.
– We are currently offering pours of all of current beers in 12 ounce and 16 ounce disposable cups. Sorry, we are not offering tastings or flights at this time. You may also purchase canned beer to go, or order one of our custom canned Crowlers (32oz).
– We also now offer online ordering for pick up at the brewery. Please allow at least 15 minutes for us to prepare your order.
– Our spacious air-conditioned taproom features a large L-shaped bar, along with German beer garden tables, and handmade hightops, both perfect for groups (8 max to a table). Picnic tables are also available at the front of the brewery.
– Our 7-barrel electric brewhouse can be seen directly behind the taproom. Tours are extremely limited at this time.
– Well behaved dogs on leash are welcome in the brewery!
We look forward to seeing you in the taproom. Stay safe. Cheers!