About Our Taproom
Our taproom and bar space is open! We’re so excited to see our customers again and be serving up our beer safely. We have opened up bar seats at a limited capacity and are working to get back to business SLOWLY AND SAFELY. Our staff will continue to wear masks for the time being and we have an ordering station set up for those customers not sitting at the bar (if you are not in a bar seat, you must order from the station). We want EVERYONE to feel comfortable inside our taproom. Please continue to follow our guidelines and have patience with us, as our bartenders are getting used to the changes. Even though we are taking steps to EVENTUALLY get back to the olden days, we are very aware that there are still risks and will be continuing in our efforts to make safety of our customers and staff a priority. Thanks for sticking with us!
– Masks are strongly encouraged for those not fully vaccinated, per CDC recommendation.
– Please do not enter our taproom if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
– Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, at the ordering station, and at wall mounted dispensers in the taproom.
– Please do not move tables or chairs.
– KEEP YOUR CHILDREN WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. Children may not roam the taproom. The Half Pints Kids Area is currently closed.
– Taproom guidelines are posted throughout the taproom to inform guests what we expect from them as patrons of our establishment. Please continue to follow our taproom rules. Remember, we’re all in this together!
– Our staff are following safe serving protocols. Staff will continue to be masked for the time being. Please respect their space and follow their instructions. We are cleaning and sanitizing frequently and throughout the serving process.
– We also now offer online ordering for pick up at the brewery. Pick ups may only take place during open taproom hours. Please allow at least 15 minutes for us to prepare your order.
– Our spacious air-conditioned taproom features a large L-shaped bar, along with German beer garden tables, and handmade hightops, both perfect for groups. Picnic tables are also available outside at the front of the brewery.
– Our 7-barrel electric brewhouse can be seen directly behind the taproom. Tours are extremely limited at this time.
– Well behaved dogs on leash are welcome in the brewery!
We look forward to seeing you in the taproom. Stay safe. Cheers!